My Autumn/Winter Candle Picks

Sunday, 6 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
Autumn/Winter is my favourite time of year, so I tend to buy things that remind me of that. I have quite a few candles that could be described as perfect scents for Autumn/Winter. So I thought I'd show you what scents I'm most looking forward to be burning this year.

 B&M Candle - Gingerbread Man, Betty Crocker - Cinnamon Bun & Yankee Candle Wax Tarts - Vanilla Chai & Salted Caramel

I've only picked four scents because these have been my go to candles for a while, since having the Yankee candle wax tarts I have bought about two more of each & the B&M & Betty Crocker candles I repurchased again just to do this post. These are all quite strong scents but when burning they make the room smell amazing & feel so warm & cosy. The thing that I love most about these candles is that they are true to their scent, there is no fake chemical smell anywhere to be sniffed. Also they are all yummy food/drink scents & boy do they make you want the actual thing. I think these candles are perfect for Autumn/Winter, I love burning them when I want to curl up on sofa & relax. They all have a pretty good burning time & when they are put out, the scent lingers in the air for ages.

I adore these candles & would happily burn them all year round. What are you favourite candles for the colder months?

♡ 

6 comments:

  1. The cinnamon bun looks so good I bet it smells delicious :) I also need to get some Yankee Candles soon x

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does, it literally smells like someone has just made some. Yum! I adore Yankee Candle, I love that they do wax tarts & samplers you can test the scents first without spending a lot of money on the bigger versions (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cinnamon bun one looks incredible. I love sweet food candles. My favorite for fall right now is a candle by Illuminations called The Most Wonderful Cookie. It smells like heaven!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is (: Oooh, that sounds amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah salted caramel sounds absolutely amazing!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. you can win a bottle of diesel loverdose perfume over on my blog! click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is, I got it ebay for just over £1 with free p+p (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric