What I've Bought #10

Thursday, 24 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently bought a few Yankee Candle wax tarts from Ebay & the Yankee Candle website. I picked them up throughout the last week or two & I thought I'd share them with you as I'm so in love with them.


Candy Corn is a very sweet vanilla scent.

Merry Marshmallow is a blend of vanilla & marshmallow.

Peppermint Bark is a blend between white peppermint, chocolate swirl & wintergreen.

Root Beer Float is a sweet bubblegum scent with a hint of vanilla.

Caramel Pecan Pie is a blend between walnuts, pecans & creamy caramel.
  

So that's all the Yankee Candle Wax Tarts I bought. Have you tried any of these scents? 

*I must admit I am not that great at explaining scents ^-^*


2 comments:

  1. These festive & halloween melts look lovely. I bet they smell incredible. The peppermint one would be my fave it think
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are, such gorgeous scents (: That is my favourite, definitely need to pick up a few more (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric