My First #BritishBloggerSelection Post | Halloween Nail Art

Thursday, 31 October 2013



Hey Dolls.
Today I got an email for the theme of the first #BritishBloggerSelection Post & the theme is Halloween. So as I have been attempting Halloween themed nail art for the last few days I thought this would be perfect. I am definitely not a pro but I am really happy with what I have done so far, so I thought I'd show you (: 

 Frankenstein, Creepy eyes, Dracula, Spider hanging from a web & Jason's mask.
 Skull & Ghost
 Gravestones
The Bride Of Frankenstein


Have you done any Halloween themed nail art? Tweet or email me your photos.

6 comments:

  1. They look so cool!! I love the creepy eyes! I'm also taking part in #BritishBloggerSelection but my post won't be up til tomorrow night or Sat. x

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely (: I was going to post this Sunday but couldn't wait (: I'll definitely be checking your blog to read your post (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amazing at nail art! xxx

    Love Sim x

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw wow! They're so good! Where did you get that nail wheel thing and how much was it? It looks useful! & My Halloween #britishbloggerselectin post was Halloween nail art too! Hav you emailed Ellie with the link so she can put it on her blog? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lovely (: I got it from Ebay, you get 10 & they are £1.39 (: I've added the link here (: Awesome & yes I have emailed Ellie. xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric