Mad About Monochrome

Thursday, 17 October 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore Monochrome, it is such a simple style but looks amazing. I have been loving making clothing wishlists & then making outfits & I've noticed that I made three Monochrome insprired outfits so I thought I should share them with you. I would like to say that it is perfect okay if you don't like the outfits, this is just what I would personally wear.



They all have skinny jeans in them because, well..I pretty much live in jeans. I very rarely wear anything else, I'll occasionally wear a dress or legging but I adore skinny jeans. I have also made the looks very comfy & A/W inspired. I adore jumpers, boots & shirts & you really can't get much comfier than a pair of trainers. If you are interested in any of the clothes/shoes shown, they are all from New Look.

What do you think about these outfits? Are you a fan of Monochrome?

2 comments:

  1. I love monochrome looks!
    They are simple and classy ♥

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, looks very flattering to xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric