Top Five Beauty Products Under £5

Monday, 23 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore finding an amazing product at a bargain price so I thought I would show you what my top five products under £5 are. I could have picked lots more products but thought I would keep it short & sweet.



Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
I adore this concealer, it is one of the very few products that I can definitely say is worth the hype. It is a thick & creamy concealer but it blends effortlessly & doesn't crease under the eyes. It covers my blemishes/dark circles with the tiniest amount of product.

Mua Blushers £1
Mua is a very affordable brand but unlike some cheaper brands the quality is incredible. The blushes are highly pigmented, blend like a dream & doesn't budge all day.

Barry M Nail Polishes £2.99 - £3.99
Barry M are an amazing, affordable & high quality brand. I've decided to include the normal polishes & the gelly hi-shines in this post because well they are incredible. All the Barry M polishes I own are opaque in 2-3 coats, last about a week without chipping & have a gorgeous shine. They have so many colours & textures to choose from, from pastels to darks & glitters to grainy matte formulas.

This is one of the best mascaras's I have ever owned. I have fair, non existent lashes so I usually have to use two mascara's. I find even if I'm using a mascara that both curls & lengthens, I could always do with a bit more. This mascara has a huge wand, it grabs each & every lash & adds lots of volume. It is also blacker than black, its such an amazing mascara & really shows you don't need to break the bank to find a decent mascara.

 I adore a slick of eyeliner but I am so clumsy that if I use a regular liquid eyeliner, I'm going to poke myself in the eye or get it everywhere other than where I want it to be. So when I first picked this up I was a little scared but it is so easy to get a thin defined line or even create a sexy cat eye with this felt tip eyeliner. I no longer poke myself in the eye or get it on the bridge of my nose etc. 
It is incredibly pigmented & lasts all day even with my oily lids, I am so impressed with this eyeliner that I always go back to it, I have not found a better one, yet.

So that is my top five beauty products under £5, I hope you enjoyed this post & do let me know if you would like one maybe top five under £10 etc. I love these kinds of posts because it really shows that you don't need to break the bank to get decent make up.

What are your top five under £5?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric