The Autumn Tag

Monday, 2 September 2013


Click on the image to go to Makeup-Pixi3.

Hey Dolls.
Yesterday I came across the autumn tag created by the lovely Georgina from Makeup-Pixi3. I adore autumn, it just screams happiness, cardi's, scarves, fluffy socks, burning non fruit based candles, yummy hot drinks & more importantly than all of that Christmas is only three months away..I may be nearly 20 but when it comes to Christmas I still don't sleep on Christmas Eve & I'm rather sad that my boyfriend & I have had to put together a stocking for me because my parents aren't doing one...I'm not to old dammit! aha Whats better than waking up on Christmas morning & having tons of little surprise presents to open..nothing is the answer to that. (:

Enough rambling, lets get on to the tag (:

For Autumn, what is your...

1.  Favourite thing about it?  
The cooler weather - I am not a summer person, two days of heat & that's enough for me. I love wrapping up warm & getting Matt to make me cups of tea [he makes the best tea..ever] Not to mention berry shades & all the pretty leaves, I love walking through Ponty park & watching all the different coloured leaves falling around me. Perfection.

2.  Favourite drink? 
Good old fashioned tea but I have taken a liking to Chai Latte & I adore camomile tea to.

3.  Favourite scent/candle?
  I have recently purchased a chai latte & a salted caramel wax tart from Yankee Candle, I haven't burned them yet but they are so strongly scented that you only have to be close to them to smell the scent, they just scream Autumn to me but I am going to wait until the cooler weather comes about before I burn them as it is still so hot here. Boo!

4.  Best lipstick? 
I love dark berry & red shades, well they are my go to shades anyway but I think Mua Lip Boom's in It's a situation & Bring it are amazing. They are gorgeous deep matte shades, perfect!

5.  Go to moisturiser?  
I have been loving the Garnier Moisture Match in Goodbye Dry, it is a thick cream that absorbs quickly & has really helped with my dry skin.
6.  Go to colours for the eyes? 
I keep it pretty neutral as I mostly go bold on the lips. I like to attempt a neutral smoky eye or a wash of colour from the Mua Heaven & Earth Palette & a slick of eyeliner.

7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?  
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm going to have to say Paramore, they have been my favourite band practically since they started. They have such a great range of songs & are the only band I have never gotten sick of because I've listened to them constantly.

8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?   
I adore black skinny jeans, a burgundy or navy scarf, black faux leather jacket & my leopard print ankle boots.

9.  Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)  
I want a snood or a never ending scarf thingy, I think they look so cool but as usual I buy a bunch of crap I don't need instead, so hopefully I'll actually get around to getting one soon.

10.  Favourite place to be?  
At home, in my room, curled up on the sofa with Matt watching dvds & a lovely cuppa or cans of coke. Were currently watching Ghost In The Shell, so good!
So that's all my answers, I really enjoyed this tag & I hope you enjoy reading it. Make sure you check out Georgina's lovely blog as she is an amazing blogger & her youtube is great to (:
Are you going to do this tag? What is your favourite season?


3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the lovely shout out :) I loved your answers, love the sound of your Autumn outfit, I've been pining for a leather or faux leather jacket for a while :) I really need to get my mitts on the Salted Caramel Yankee candle too :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers!!
    I will do this post tomorrow and I'll make sure to mention that I saw it on your blog :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgina - You're welcome (:
    I wanted a faux leather jacket for years, I saw one in Tesco's for £32 which I didn't think was to bad & it has a lovely quilted detail so I just had to have it. (:

    It is lovely, I got mine from a seller on Ebay as it worked out cheaper than buying them from the official website if your just going to buy two wax tarts like I did. (:


    Anthi - Awesome, make sure you link the lovely Georgina as she is the one who made this lovely tag. I am looking forward to reading your answers (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric