Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - Light Porcelain & Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint - Pop Of Pink

Monday, 16 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
Recently while browsing Superdrug's website I noticed Rimmel had a few new products out & as they were buy 1 get the 2nd half price I couldn't say no. I picked up the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - Light Porcelain & the Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint - Pop Of Pink. It's nice to see Rimmel do a shade for the palest of girls & not just stopping at Ivory. I have been using these products for the last few days & I honestly just can't wait any longer to share my thoughts with you.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is all about shine control and a long lasting finish but with a super light and fresh texture and feel. It has a mousse texture with gel emulsifiers so that it blends seamlessly into the skin - See more at: http://www.reallyree.com/2013/08/rimmel-stay-matte-liquid-mousse-foundation-review-photos-swatches.html#sthash.NSF7kX6v.dpuf

 'A Feather-light, liquid mousse that blends flawlessly for natural-looking skin and all day shine control. Silky smooth formula for a perfectly matte, baby-soft finish Lightweight texture won’t feel heavy or greasy.'

Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation has amazing shine control & a long lasting finish but with a light & soft texture 
& feel. It has a mousse texture with gel emulsifiers so that it blends seamlessly into the skin to leave your skin looking & feeling flawless. It is a lot thicker then I expected but it is so easy to blend in & doesn't leave any streaks or cakeyness no matter what you use to apply it. You only need a little bit of product to do your whole face & blend into your neck, it has a medium coverage but can be build up into a more fuller coverage & I find this this covers my redness/blemishes & dark circles without any need for concealer. I am really impressed with this foundation not only is it a better than perfect match for my skin tone, it also feels like air on the skin. My skin looks flawless but natural, perfect.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is all about shine control and a long lasting finish but with a super light and fresh texture and feel. It has a mousse texture with gel emulsifiers so that it blends seamlessly into the skin - See more at: http://www.reallyree.com/2013/08/rimmel-stay-matte-liquid-mousse-foundation-review-photos-swatches.html#sthash.NSF7kX6v.dpuf
Rimmel's Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is all about shine control and a long lasting finish but with a super light and fresh texture and feel. It has a mousse texture with gel emulsifiers so that it blends seamlessly into the skin - See more at: http://www.reallyree.com/2013/08/rimmel-stay-matte-liquid-mousse-foundation-review-photos-swatches.html#sthash.NSF7kX6v.dpuf
The foundation comes in 6 shades:





 'The blush blends instantly and seamlessly to create a long lasting, natural-looking flush of colour that lasts up to 24 hours. Ultra lightweight, won’t feel heavy & Lasts all day.'
 Rimmel's Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint has a lovely mousse texture that feels light on the skin & is highly pigmented. It is easy to blend & leaves a lovely natural flush of colour. You only need to use a tiny amount & it lasts all day without any budging. I love to apply this with a stipple brush as I think it gives a more natural effect. 

The liquid blush comes in 2 shades:

All in all I am really impressed with the new foudation & blush from Rimmel, they have really upped their game lately & are slowly but surely becoming my favourite brand.

The foundation retails at £5.99 & the blush retails at £4.49, they are currently buy 1 get the 2nd half price at Superdrug

Have you tried these products yet? What are your thoughts?


8 comments:

  1. i havent tried it yet (i'm in the USA) but my friend from the UK is sending my their jumbo lip pencils...have you tried them yet?

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are amazing products. (:
    Ooh, no I haven't tried those yet, I will have to keep an eye out for them (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great review. I'd like to know what undertone does the shade light porcelain has?, is it yellow or pink or neutral undertone?. I'm thinking of buying it but not sure of which shade I should get since I have very light skin with neutral or maybe slightly yellow undertone. Currently I'm using revlon colorstay liquid foundation in shade buff but I find it's still 2 shades darker for my skin and too yellow, while the ivory shade is too pink. maybe you could give me a recomendation that would be great. thx alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you (: I think it has a slightly pink undertone. As I have pink undertones I couldn't really recommend a foundation but I'm sure you can find something if you google it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try this. Great review.

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you (: The foundation & blush are both amazing, I would definitely recommend try them out (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ave the liquid tint! http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do you think of it? (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric