Topshop Pencil Eyeliner - Coal

Tuesday, 24 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
As you probably know, I recently did a beauty swap with Dani & I am slowly testing out the things she sent me. I adore pencil eyeliner, I use it on my waterline, tight line & occasionally use it to line my lashes for a smokey smudged effect. She sent me the Topshop Kohl in Coal, I've never tried anything from Topshop so I was really excited to give this a go.



'Deep, intense colour in a gliding and soft pencil to give easy and precise application. Velvety finish and deep colour with just one stroke of this soft kohl pencil.'

The packaging is amazing, it is an off white with black polka dots. I'm so simple but is by far the prettiest design on a eyeliner by far.

The eyeliner itself is really creamy & soft, you can be really gentle on your waterline/tight line & still get an amazing pigmented finish. As they are really creamy, they are so easy to smudge for an undone look. The pigmentation is amazing, It's darker than dark..a true black. The thing that stood out the most was the fact that it stays on all day, where I applied it. No panda eyes over here!

All in all I am really impressed with this eyeliner & will definitely purchase it again.

Are you a fan of Topshop makeup?

2 comments:

  1. Topshop makeup products always look so cute :) I've never tried their eye liners but this one sounds lovely x
    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have the loveliest packaging (: It is really lovely, has incredible pigmentation & glides on like a dream (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric