Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted

Friday, 20 September 2013



Hey Dolls.
You may have seen in one of my recent haul posts, that my lovely boyfriend got me the Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Enchanted perfume for our anniversary. I adore Taylor Swift & I am a huge fan of her first perfume Wonderstuck. I have used this perfume quite a bit, so I thought I would share my thoughts with you.



'An Oriental Gourmand, Enchanted introduces a new dimension to the Wonderstruck portfolio, with an irresistible blend of luscious wild berries and sugar-glazed petals, wrapped in a touch of sensuality for a captivating signature. Enchanted has an addictive balance of creamy flowers and sensual woods which blend harmoniously and add an alluring quality to the fragrance.'
 
Top notes
Wild Berries, Passion Fruit, Pink Poppy 


 Heart notes 
Peony, Sugar-Glazed Champaca Petals, White Freesia

Base notes
White Musk, Vanilla, Blond Woods

 The packaging is stunning, from the red holographic glitter bottle, gold patterned lid, the gold writing to the adorable little charms that Taylor personally chose to represent her style.
Wonderstruck Enchanted is like the sexy older sister, still feminine & floral but a little muskier. The scent itself is very lightweight which means its perfect for everyday wear without being to overpowering. The lasting power is amazing, even at the end of the day you can still smell subtle hints of perfume on your clothing/wrists. It is a perfect day to night perfume as it is still feminine but has an edge with blends of white musk to give you a sexy, confident feel.
 All in all this is an amazing perfume, perfect for women who want a sexier feel instead of the more girly one that comes with Wonderstuck.
 I will be reviewing Wonderstuck soon, as I feel a little more confident reviewing perfumes.
 Are you a fan of Wonderstuck Enchanted? What did you think?
 ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric