Sleek Blush By 3 - Lace

Sunday, 29 September 2013


Hey dolls.
I have wanted the Sleek Blush By 3 in Lace for so long & now I finally have it. I think today's post is going to be more of a first impressions review as I have only used all of the shades once but I absolutely adore it.


"The ultimate blush palette with 3 complementary shades in one mirrored compact."

Sleek Blush By 3 is a blush palette containing 3 shades, unless you have been living under a rock then you will have already seen plenty of reviews about this bad boy. It comes in five different colour choices - Lace, Flame, Pumpkin, Brown Sugar & Pink Spirit. I chose lace because the shades look less scary & I think they would suite my skin tone more than deep/vibrant purples haha. Now even though this is the lightest of the shades, they are still pretty damn bright, don't get me wrong I adore coral & orange shades but if you are a little heavy handed sometimes only apply a tiny bit each time as they are incredibly pigmented.

I adore the packaging, it comes in a sleek matte black compact with a built in mirror. I love the simplicity of it, the palette is very sturdy & the material feels expensive.

 Crochet is a matte peachy/orange shade

Guipure is a peachy pink shade with lots of gold shimmer.

Chantilly
is a matte red/coral shade

The shades come in a finely milled almost velvet texture, they are incredibly pigmented & are easy to apply/blend. The staying power is incredible, you only need the smallest amount on the brush to get a lovely flush of colour. Even though these are bright summery shades, I really think they would look incredible all year round, they add a lovely flush of colour & Guipure can be used a subtle hightlight to brighten up the face.

All in all, I am really impressed with this blush palette & I would love to pick up Pumpkin in the future as the colours look stunning. 

Are you a fan of Sleek? What palettes do you love?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that blush is beautiful! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and pictures I have been eyeing up a few sleek lipsticks :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne - they really are, such amazing shades (:

    Krystel - Thank you (: I've only tried a sleek lip tint, the quality of their products are incredible though (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric