Revlon Photoready Cream Blush - Coral Reef

Sunday, 22 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I not so recently purchased the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef & I must admit, I have only just tried this. Since I bought it, I just left it in my drawer & found that I was reaching for other blushes instead. So as I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer. I put this in my make up bag to make sure I used it, It's been a few days so I thought I'd share my thoughts.




Coral Reef is a gorgeous shade, it's a blend of orange & red tones & will be perfect for Summer as it's lightweight. When applied to the skin the texture feels really soft, silky & blends really easily, it is quite a thin consistency but it is highly pigmented so even when blended out it still adds a flush of colour. That said, I am really pale so on deeper skin tones you may have to layer it a few times to get the desired colour. The cream blush dries in a semi matte finish, with no hint of shimmer or glitter to be seen. I apply this by using my finger to put a tiny amount onto my cheek & then using my stipple brush to blend it. I find that by  using this method, I use the right amount of product & can easily build it up if I want a more intense finish.

I adore this blush & will possibly be getting the other shades.

Are you a fan of cream blush? Which shade from Revlon is your favourite?



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, would never suit me however!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be sheered out if you apply it with a stipple brush & then lightly buff over it with your foundation/concealer brush to make it look more natural (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric