Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara

Friday, 27 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been quite obsessed with mascaras lately & generally want to buy them all. In a haul post I did not so long ago, I mentioned that I picked up the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara. I think I've used it enough to share my thoughts with you.



'Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara plumps lashes up to 200% instantly for intense volume. Our uniquely tapered brush grabs every lash, individually, and coats it to plump perfection.
Contains a lash enhancing complex that conditions your lashes day after day.'
The first thing I would like to mention is that the wand is massive, it's quite thick & really long. I personally found it much easier to apply my mascara as the want grabbed every lash but this may not be to everyone's taste. The formula is a little wet at first but after a couple of days it does thicken up & is then a little easier to work with, I am quite happy with the wet formula but I know some people aren't a fan but as it thickens up a tad, it is still definitely worth giving it a try. The mascara separated my lashes & made them  much longer & thicker - not to mention that the mascara is the blackest black you could possibly ever have.

All in all, I am so impressed with this mascara that I've already made a list of other Revlon mascara's I would like to try out but if you have any recommendations please do let me know in the comments (:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review :) I really want to try new mascaras and this one sounds great! x

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you found my review helful, let me know what you think of the mascara if you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric