Nyx Blush - Mocha

Monday, 30 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
When I did a swap with Dani from Tales Of Beauty Past, one of things I asked for was a Nyx blush, I didn't specify a shade so I was really excited when I received it in the shade Mocha. The name is a little misleading, when I think of Mocha I see a coffee shade but this blush is a deep mauve.


'Our pressed powder blush delivers sheer, silky colour that glides on, blends beautifully and creates a natural glow. The formula is richly-pigmented and lasts for hours'

The blush is packaged in a sleek black plastic case with a clear lid, it feels very sturdy & is a great size for storage & travel. The blush has a quilted design, it is such a simple but lovely feature.
 
 Mocha is a matte deep mauve shade, it has a soft finely milled texture & has incredible pigmentation. If you have a fair skintone, you may have to be light handed with the blush but for ladies with a deeper skintone, this could be the perfect everyday blush for you. The blush is easy to blend & lasts on the skin for about 6 - 7 hours but leaves a subtle hint of colour until taken off. 

Overall, I am incredibly impressed with this blush & will definitely be picking up more shades. Nyx blushes retail for £6 on the Nyx UK website but you can also find them on ebay & amazon.

Are you a fan of Nyx? What products would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, love the shade! I've tried Nyx makeup before and really liked it but never tried a blush before :) Great review! xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing shade, looks great on pale skin (: This is the first product I've tried, made a huge wishlist though (: Thanks lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric