L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk

Wednesday, 4 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
As I have ran out of my Simply Pure Cleanser, I decided to try something different so as the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk was on offer for £1.99, I couldn't say no. I have been using it for about a week now, so I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts with you.


The cleansing milk is a moisturising cleanser developed to meet the needs of dry and sensitive skin. Enriched with L'Oreal's Omega-Ceramide, it gently cleanses your skin and removes make-up and impurities whilst providing hydration for dry skin.

Ever since I have been wearing less makeup, I have been on a skincare kick. I was quite happy with using facial wipes to remove my make up but then as the weather got warmer & I just couldn't be bothered to apply make up knowing it was going to slide off & thats when I noticed how bad my skin actually looked. So after watching a video that Lily Pebbles did about how flannels/face clothes are the way to go I decided to finally open my Ted Baker Gift Set & use the flannel & the Simply Pure Cleanser I had on display but didn't really use all that often. Now that the Simply Pure Cleanser has all gone, I decided to try something different. I spotted the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing & Perfecting Milk in Superdrug for only £1.99, bargain! 

The packaging is quite simple, the cleanser comes packaged in a slim white rectangle shaped..bottle? Can't beat my describing skills haha..anyway I really like the simple design & the little pop of colour that comes from the multiple shades of pink that are on the sticker.

The cleansing milk is a white creamy cleanser that has a subtle fruity scent to it. I apply it all over my face & neck, gently massage it in to break any makeup or impurities & then gently wipe it off with a warm flannel. I find it takes all of my make up away even my stubborn mascaras, it is incredibly gentle & leaves my skin feeling soft, refreshed & clean without leaving any greasy/sticky residue behind. I find that you only need a tiny amount because it really does go a long way but the only issue I have is that because it is a milky cleanser, you can dispense more than needed. So I think a pump would have been a better option than a squeeze bottle as you only have to open the lid, tip it upside down & it will start coming out.

I do really like the cleansing milk, my skin looks so much better since I have been using this. I will definitely re purchase when this one runs out.

What is your favourite cleanser?

 ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric