L'Oreal Perfect Slim Super Liner

Saturday, 28 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have really gotten into eyeliner again & even though I still adore my Collection felt tip liner, I thought it was about time I tried something new. So a not so recent purchase on the Superdrug website I spotted the L'Oreal Perfect Slim Super Liner, I have used it quite a few times now so I thought it was about time I shared my thoughts with you.



'In one steady stroke, Perfect Slim enhances the shape of the eye with it's 0.4mm tip. Providing stylish and intense sweeping line, this accurate liner give optimum control thanks to its grip zone hold.'

I adore the packaging, the black pen with the gold detailing makes it look sleek & expensive. The pen feels like good quality material & they have added a matte grip to the top of the pen so it is much easier to hold & control how you apply the liner.

The L'Oreal Super Liner is incredibly pigmented, it is a darker than dark true black, it dries within seconds, doesn't fade & stays put all day even on my slightly oily lids. As the nib has a thick base but gets thinner as it comes to the tip, I find it amazingly easy to get the perfect thin line without it being uneven or having to touch up any areas. The nib has just the right amount of flex in it - not so hard that it hurts to apply, not so soft that it will fall apart and splay.

I am incredibly impressed with the super liner, it is highly pigmented, has great staying power & stays put all day. It retails for £6.99 but Superdrug usually always have a 3for2 or buy 1 get 2nd half price offers on.

Have you tried this eyeliner? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. It's my favourite eyeliner as well :) great pot <3

    www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: It really is amazing, isn't it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo! ive seen this in stores but i have yet to see any swatches of it, it looks amazing! thanks for sharing! i may have to pick myself up one haha

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a lovely eyeliner (: I'm glad you found my review helpful (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric