Katy Perry - Meow

Tuesday, 3 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore Katy Perry & I have wanted her perfumes for a long time but for some reason never got round to purchasing them. Matt recently treated me to Meow & now that I have used it a few times, I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.



I adore the packaging, Meow is packaged in a pale pink glass cat shaped bottle, with pink gems for eyes, a M attached to the collar & an embossed tail on the back.   

 Top Notes - Pear, Tangerine, Gardenia and Jasmine

Heart Notes - Honeysuckle, Lily Of The Valley and Orange Blossom.

Base Notes - Creamy Vanilla, Musk, Amber and Sandalwood.

Meow is a very sweet & fruity fragrance, it can become a little overpowering if you spritz to much but I personally love it. It is such a lovely perfume for summer & the scent lasts so long on the skin that I only had to re apply once through out the whole day. The scents that stand out the most in this fragrance is the Vanilla, Pear & Musk, they work so well together to create a fun, day scent that brightens up anyone's day [unless you don't like vanilla - sorry mum ] 

I am really impressed with Meow & hopefully I will get my hands on Purr & Killer Queen sometime soon. 

What is your favourite scent? Are you a fan of sweet scents?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric