Invouge Feather Effect Nail Polish

Monday, 9 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
 I have been lusting after the Nails Inc. Feather effect nail polishes but at £11 each, I was a bit reluctant. I then came across Invouge in Superdrug & it was a bargain at only £3.49. 

There are four colours to chose from:
Jaye Bird - Blue & White
Parakeet - Yellow, Orange & Green
 On The Money - Aqua Blue & Lime Green
 Sunset - Peach & White




The packaging is pretty basic, a clear glass bottle with a black lid.
I picked up Sunset as I thought it was the prettiest out of the four, it has lovely peach & white feather like particles. It applies really well & you only need two to three coats for your nail to be completely covered. It dries pretty quickly & has a matte effect but it can feel quite rough. It has the lasting power of a glitter polish, so it won't chip easily but it is also a pain to get off. 

I am really impressed with this polish, it looks lovely on its own & over a white polish. I will definitely be picking up more from the invouge range.

Are you a fan of textured polishes? Have you tried either of the feather effect polishes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric