Garnier Moisture Match - Goodbye Dry

Friday, 6 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Garnier Moisture Match, I have quite dry skin & I don't feel like my current moisturiser is giving my skin exactly what it needs. So after reading lots of great reviews about it, I decided to pick it up - as I have been using it for a few weeks, so I thought I would let you know what I think.


'Thanks to a perfect blend of nourishing and ultra-light oils, Goodbye Dry comforts your skin while delivering intense moisture replenishment in a flash. Enriched with Camelia oil, Omega 3 & 6 and Shea butter, skin feels soothed and nourished all day.'

 I adore the packaging, it is a powder pink tube that is easy to keep clean as there is only a tiny hole for the product to come out of & the clip on lid feels very secure so it is travel friendly. I also really like the scent, it is a very subtle floral scent that disappears once applied to the skin. The moisturiser is a very pale pink colour, which matches the tube. It is luxuriously thick - not watery & not nivea creme thick, more of an in between thickness. You only need a tiny amount, the product sinks in quite quickly & doesn't leave a greasy/sticky residue on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft & it gives a lovely dewy glow, I can say that it keeps my skin moisturised for 24hours. I applied this at 11pm & when I woke up at 11:30am [ lazy saturday ] my skin was still hydrated, didn't feel tight or have any sore dry patches. 

All in all I am really impressed with this product & have really enjoyed using it day & night. My skin feels & looks so much better, if you haven't tried the Garnier Moisture Match range already I highly recommend it.

There are five different moisturisers in this range.
Protect & Glow - For normal skin

Start Afresh - For normal / dry skin

Goodbye Dry - For dry / very dry skin

Wake Me Up - For dull skin

Shine Be Gone - For combination / oily skin

If you have already tried the Garnier Moisture Match range, let me know what your thoughts are.



5 comments:

  1. wow I love them all!!
    I just found your blog and I really love it!!!
    love your content and your style!!!
    Just followed, hope you visit my blg and
    share your opinion!!
    Love
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try that! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good. Garnier are usually quit good, but I haven't tried this one or seen it.
    Cute blog :)
    Now following. Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my soap & glory giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla - It really is great, let me know how you get on with it (:

    Chanelle - It's lovely, they are available on the superdrug & boots website (: They have quite a few to suit different skin types (: Thank you lovely (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric