Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish

Saturday, 14 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish. As I have mostly dry skin, exfoliating is a big part of my skincare routine, I find my make up applies better & my skin just generally looks & feels better when I do this.



'New Leaf is a moisturising exfoliating cream wash that cleans deep down into pores removing excess oil and dirt.'

This is the best smelling facial scrub I have ever used, it has such a fruity fresh scent & that alone is probably one of the reasons why I have been using it everyday. The New Leaf Exfoliating Polish contains bamboo & jojoba microbeads to remove dead skin cells & mango & cocoa seed butters to help moisturise the skin. This is a really gentle but effective scrub, I use it every morning & haven't experienced any break outs or irritation what so ever. It is amazing at buffing away dead skin cells & unclogging pores but without getting that tight feeling you sometimes get with facial scrubs, I've found that my skin looks clearer, brighter & feels a lot softer. 

I adore this facial scrub, it is by far the best I have ever used. My skin feels so much softer & that feeling actually lasts even if I don't use a moisturiser. You get 75ml for only £4.95 & the best bit is that you only have to use a tiny amount, so it will last a long time.

Have you tried any products from the Amie skincare range?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric