Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash

Wednesday, 25 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I thought I would review the Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash today as I have been obsessed with it for the past few days & I wanted to take the photos before I used it all up.


This cleanser smells incredible! It has orange blossom, mayblossom, elderflower & raspberry & it just smells so good! This cleanser is really thick & creamy & feels lovely when being massaged into the skin. I like to apply a generous amount to my face even though you only need a tiny amount, I just love it so much that I could stand in the bathroom all day using this. I like an all in one cleanser, that takes of all my make up including the eye makeup but is gentle & this is it! I prefer to use this on dry skin as I feel it works a little better, I like to apply this in circular motions & then remove with a warm damp face cloth, it removes all my make up but doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It is such a lovely cleanser & I will definitely be re purchasing it when this one runs out.

Amie retails at £4.95 & is animal friendly, suitable for Vegans
& Vegetarians & has no Parabens, Mineral Oils, Sulphates, GM Ingredients or Petrochemicals.

Have you tried the purifying facial wash? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric