Charity Shop Finds #2

Friday, 20 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore Charity Shops for so many reasons, I love that the money that I spend goes to a good cause & I could find items that may have been discontinued or for a much cheaper price. I have picked up a few items lately so I thought I would share them with you.





No7 make up bag
 I wanted a more sophisticated make up bag as I usually use a Hello Kitty one from H&M. My mum actually picked this one up for me as I was constantly mentioning that I wanted needed a new one. It is a black faux leather bag with gold detailing around the edges & No7 logo on the front. It is quite spacious but unlike my Hello Kitty bag I can only fit in the things I need & not all the things I need plus 10+ more. As my mum got this for me I'm not sure how much it was but doubt it was more than £2.99.

Yankee Candle - Strawberry
 I adore Yankee Candles so when I saw this for 99p I couldn't say no. Strawberries are one of my favourite fruits so naturally I adore anything & everything that smells like them. Yankee Candle is an amazing brand, the candles are good quality & all the scents smell gorgeous. 


Lilac & silver plant pot
I must admit when I bought this I had no idea what I was going to use it for but it was so pretty that I had to take it home. It is a lilac plant pot with silver flake like detailing, I've decided to use it for my hair brushes as I usually put them in with all my hair tools in my spongebob bin but found that I lost them quite easily. My brushes fit perfectly & I still have space in the pot, I find it easier to get the specific brush I want to use & it was a complete bargain at only £1.20

New Look Black Flats
I adore flats but I don't own a plain black pair so when I saw these, I had to have them. They are in perfect condition & have a lovely bow detail on the top. They are so comfy & they were around £1.99 which was a complete bargain. 

Remington Straighteners
I used to have a pair of these straighteners & I adored them, I have really thick long hair so I found the bigger size made straightening my hair a breeze but after having them for a few years they sadly broke, I couldn't find them anywhere after that so I settled for a smaller pair but while I was browsing through one of my local charity shops I spotted them in the electronics bin for only £1.99. They are in perfect condition & come with the heat proof case. I'm so glad I've got them for when I do occasionally straighten my hair.
 
So that's everything I have recently picked up recently. I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you would like to see more posts like this on my blog ツ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric