W7 Nail Polish - Red Dazzle

Thursday, 26 September 2013



As we are getting closer to christmas, I have been obsessed with this nail polish. I have been using it for some nail art looks & just to brighten up my nails. It just screams christmas to me, it is a bright red nail polish with lots of red glitter particles. It is quite thick so you only need one coat but it dries insanely fast & lasts for a week or two without chipping. Say what?! It is such a pretty polish, the quality is incredible & it is a bargain at £1.85.

 ♡

2 comments:

  1. Ash.. Red nail polish is always evergreen colour. I will try this V. Its seems to me interesting with glitters.
    xx
    CoLaz fat freeze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of it, if you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric