What I've Bought #8

Sunday, 15 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I have something a little different for you, a clothing haul. I don't feature clothes often on my blog but I have recently decided that I should stop complaining that I have nothing to wear & actually buy some new clothes. I also recently won a £40 Asos voucher which helped kick my bum in gear. Aha.


The first thing I bought was the Festival Aztec Print Leggings, I wanted some leggings as I always wear jeans but I didn't want plain black ones so I went all out & got these. They were on sale for £7 & I honestly couldn't say no. They are so comfy & the material is quite thick so there will be no undies showing. haha.

Then I picked up the White Blouse With Lace Detail, they currently only have the coral & white left in stockbut it is very pretty. I really wanted a white blouse because I feel like white goes with more things & I just really like blouses. I haven't worn this yet but I did try it on & it is a little baggier than I expected but I'm sure a belt will sort that out. The thing I love most about this blouse is the lace detailing on the collar, pocket & top half of the back. This was £18 in the sale.

One of the items I got with the £40 voucher was the Fluffy Cream & Orange Dip Dye Cardigan, it was £21 in the sale & to be honest I would have paid the full price for this because it is so lovely. I am currently wrapped up in this as we speak, it is a open knit cardigan with a draped open front. It is so soft, warm & cosy, perfect for the colder months. They also do a mint version which is just as lovely.

I also got  the New Look High Waisted Skinny Jeans, these were £19.99. I live in mainly black skinny jeans & I have never owned a high waisted pair so I couldn't pass them up. I am also currently wearing them & they are the comfiest jeans I have ever owned. They are so soft & stretchy, they fit perfectly & hide all my lumps & bumps. The one bad thing I will say about these is they are quite long so I have to roll them up a few times which I don't mind but for people shorter than me they might not be very good.

So that is everything I have bought so far, I am planning on buying some more clothes soon. 

 What are your favourite clothing shops?


2 comments:

  1. They are nice! I love your jeggins:D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric