Guest Post | The Perfect Birthday Look

Friday, 13 September 2013


Can’t decide on a look to wear to someone’s birthday? You want to look classy but not over the top? I am here to help you. In this tutorial I will show you one of my favourite birthday looks. It’s very girly and you can twist it to your own style. 


We will be starting by concealing our blemishes and applying a foundation or bb cream. I also took a very light blush to make my skin look healthier. To set everything you can use a powder, this will make your makeup stay on all day!


For the eyebrows I took my Catrice eyebrow kit and took the lightest colour. Doing your eyebrows is very important, especially if you have glasses, like me. It will really make your look more intense and it makes you look so feminine!  

For your eyelids, you will want to start by applying a base coat. Next take a light brown colour for the crease and a copper colour for the outer corners of your eyes. To make this look more glamorous I decided to go for some chic white glitter powder in the inner corners of my eyes. Finally, I lined my eyes with a very thin eyeliner pen. To make your eyes look stronger I also drew my upper and lower waterlines. This look really focusses on the eyes.

After I applied a waterproof mascara, I just applied a pink lipstick which is not too pigmented but pigmented enough for that girly, pinkish look. I also finished it off with some lip gloss for more shine.

And that’s it for this makeup tutorial, it’s not difficult at all, right? I really think this look is appropriate for a birthday, but any other chic occasion would do good as well.

I am so happy to be able to write for this amazing blog, if you liked this tutorial, make sure to go to my blog as well for a lot of fashion and beauty! I do outfit posts, videos, looks, reviews and much more. My blog is Fashionanna and you are more than welcome to visit me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric