Beauty Swap With Dani From Tales Of Beauty Past

Wednesday, 11 September 2013


Hey Dolls.
Dani from Tales Of Beauty Past & I recently decided to do a beauty swap, this is the first swap I have ever done & I honestly loved it. We decided on a budget of £30 but we could go over a little, we also decided that we could ask for two items & the rest would be surprises. I loved picking things out things that I thought Dani would like & getting to try out new products.



I would first like to say that the two Barry M polishes aren't part of the swap, Dani was going to sell them but sent them to me instead which I thought was very kind of her, so I thought I'd still include them in this post.

The two things I asked for was the Topshop Nail Polish in Gypsy Night & the Nyx Blush, I have been lusting after both for so long & I am so excited that I finally get to try them out. Dani got the blush in the shade Mocha, it is a gorgeous shade & will be perfect for all year round.

She also sent me a Bourjois concealer in medium, a Topshop eyeliner pencil in coal, a Amie clay mask & a NPW detox pamper pack which has a face mask, hair mask, foot cream & eye pads. Lovely.

So far I have only tried the concealer as I wanted to take the photos before I used anything but I just couldn't resist as my collection concealer is now completely empty as I have had to basically scrape the tube to get anything out. 

I will be doing full reviews of the products that Dani sent me over the next few weeks, if there is anything you would like to see first, let me know in the comments.

Dani will also be doing a post on the items I got her, I hope she loves them. Make sure you check her out as she is an amazing blogger & such a lovely girl.

Have you done a beauty swap before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric