The Nail Polish Tag

Friday, 2 August 2013


 Image from WeHeartIt, Edited by me.

Hey Dolls.
As I have become a little obsessed with nail polish/art lately, I thought it would be fun to do this tag :)

1) How many nail polishes do you have?
I counted them last night & I have 39 in total including a base coat & a matte top coat.

2) What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
I love Barry M Nail Paints, they have so many shades to choose from, they are amazing quality & so affordable.

3) Do you like or hate crackle polish?
I quite like it, I've been meaning to pick up a Barry M one for a while now.


4) What was the brand of your very first nail polish?
Probably Miss Sporty. I never really wore nail polish so I didn't want to spend a lot of money & Miss Sporty is insanely cheap.

5) If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?
I am so uncreative so it would probably be something silly like Fairy Dust. I really am terrible at thinking of names, it is really quite hard!

6) What nail polish color does not look good on you?
I don't think pink looks very nice on my skintone, I have a few pink nail polishes but I always have to use another polish when I wear them as I just don't like the way they look otherwise. 

 7) What nail polish shades do look good on you?
I think pastel & dark shades look the best on me.

8) Name 2 of your nail art best friends.
Striping Tape & Dotting Tools. Both are great for nail art designs.

9) What is the best nail polish gift you have ever received?
I don't usually get nail polish as gifts but my friend sent me this lovely matte polish from Avon

Who do I tag?
Anyone & Everyone who would like to do it :)

Have you done this tag? If so, link it below so I can have a little read :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric