The Liebster Award No2

Wednesday, 21 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
Dani from Lace, Lipstick and Me has nominated me for the liebster award. This is the fourth time I've been nominated, so if you would like to see the first post click here.

Rules;

1. You link back to the person who nominated you


2. You answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you


3. You pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate


4. You ask 11 questions for your nominees to answer


5. You go to each nominated person's blog and let them know you've done the post



Dani's questions (:

1. Where is your favourite place to eat?
 There is this gorgeous little cafe near me called Servini's & the food is lovely, the staff are so welcoming & it generally has an amazing atmosphere.


2. Would you rather be a singer or an actor/actress?
 As I can't sing to save my life, I would have to say Actress.


3. What do you wear more often, eyeshadow or lipstick?
Even though I don't use either very often, I definitely wear eyeshadow more than lipstick.


4. What is your favourite clothing shop?
I love Blue Banana for their skinny jeans & Primark is also amazing.


5. Would you rather have hands for feet or feet for hands?
 I would rather have hands for feet because then I can get more things done.


6. If you could look like any celebrity who would you choose?
 This is a tough one & I have managed to narrow it down to three lovely ladies - Shenae Grimes, Kristen Stewart or Scarlett Johansson.


7. Do you prefer spending a lot on one expensive item or spending the equal amount on a range of cheaper items?
I prefer buying a lot of inexpensive items as then I feel like I have more for my money.


8. What is your favourite name for a boy and a girl?
A girl's name is easy - I adore Charlie & Alex but for a boy I can never decide.. Aaron, Ben, Matt, Corey, Jacob, Alfie, Riley etc The list could go on forever. aha


9. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
 I am a huge lover of both but I do have to say I prefer tea.


10. Would you rather visit America or Australia?
 America hands down!


11. Would you prefer being the tallest person in the world or the shortest?

I think I would like to be the shortest, I'm already a little short so it would be much of a shock to the system aha.

Here are my questions;
1; What is your favourite product for summer/Winter?
2; Neon or Pastel colours?
3; What is the reason behind the name of your blog?
4; What is your everyday foundation?
5; Favourite nail polish brand & shade?
6; Favourite Blogger/Youtuber?
7; If you had an unlimited amount of money but you could only purchase items from two shops - what would they be?
8; Favourite perfume?
9; Who is your style inspiration?
10; High street or high end make up?
11; What type of posts do you like to read the most? ie; reviews, hauls, first impressions? etc.

I nominate;

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering! I love primark and shenae grimes is so pretty! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric