Urban Decay Primer Potion

Sunday, 25 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
As I ordered two Urban Decay products from Debenhams a while ago, I received a sample of the original Primer Potion which dries in to an invisable finish. You can choose from three other primer potions depending on the effect & finish you want. Greed - Gold Shimmer,  Eden - Yellow tinted with a matte finish & Sin - Champagne Shimmer.


The primer potion is packaged in a metallic lilac easy-to-squeeze tube, with a needle point tip so you can control how much you dispense. The primer is a creamy nude shade that dries clear, it feels very light & silky when applied to the skin & it blends effortlessly to create a smooth flawless base for your eyeshadow. I have quite oily lids & as we have been having really hot weather lately, I've found my Mua primer isn't working as well as it usually does but with the primer potion it intensify the shades, keeps them crease free & makes them stay put all day even in our never seen before boiling weather. I also occasionally apply this on it's own, as it covers any imperfection on your lids making them appear flawless. You only need the teeny tiniest amount, I've used this everyday since I received it & I haven't even made a dent. I have noticed it has a subtle scent to it but I can't seem to put my finger on what it is, it's not unpleasent but its..different. If any of you know what the scent is, please let me know. (:

I am really impressed with the Urban Decay Primer Potion & may pick up a full sized one when if this one ever runs out.

Do you love Urban Decay? What are your thoughts on the primer potion?  

4 comments:

  1. I really like this, I didn't have very high expectations for some reason so I was nicely surprised. I'm not sure what they smell is either though!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a brilliant primer, I am quite hesitant to think things are great when it has received so much hype as I hate being disappointed aha but this is lovely.

    I really want to know what the scent is, I have been thinking about it all day aha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, but I think the Nars eyeshadow base is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't had the chance to try the nars one, do you have a review? (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric