Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Monday, 19 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have [not so] recently made a purchase from Debenhams for some lovely Urban Decay products - I have already done a review of the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, read here & I'm also going to do a review of the Urban Decay Primer Potion which came free with my order so stay tuned for that. Today I'm going to review the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, I have read so many amazing reviews & even though my makeup stays on for ages - I would like it to last a bit longer especially since we have been having a heat wave here in Wales.




'This ground-breaking formula mists on, ensuring your make up won't budge for 16 hours. Weightless but powerful, All-Nighter's temperature control technology keeps your make up from melting down when it's warm and humid, or dehydrating when it's cold and windy.' 

The make up setting spray is a mist you spritz on after you apply all your makeup to set it, helping it stay put all day. I have used it everyday for about a week now & I am in love, I spritz this in a X shape & then a T shape over my face making sure my eyes are tightly closed. The mist prevents melting, sliding, caking, cracking, excess shine, fading blush, fading eyeshadow & lip colour disappearance & it's formulated to resist moisture, so you can fearlessly sweat, cry or get splashed with water & you are guaranteed make up that always looks just applied, without ever feeling sticky or tight. I have seen a huge improvement in how my make up looks & lasts through out the day, it looks fresher, more natural & I have noticed that it lasts much longer in this hot weather - my foundation does usually budge a little on my chin & my cupid bow area since I have cut out powder because I felt it ended up looking cakey when I got to warm so I've found it hasn't lasted as long as it usually would. I have really been enjoying using this setting spray, it is great for helping your make up last throughout the day & refreshing your skin when its hot. I will definitely repurchase when this one runs out.

Have you tried this setting spray? Are you a fan of Urban Decay?

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this out! So many people say how amazing it is!

    j4miejohnston.com

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing, it was only £9 for a travel size on Debenhams website. Couldn't pass that up (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about buying this for ages and your review may have just convinced me to finally go ahead and buy it!
    Shannon x
    shannondarko.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really should, I really notice the difference when I don't use it. Let me know how you get on with it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric