Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick Bulletproof Beige

Wednesday, 7 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige. I have had this for quite a while now but I wanted to use it for a week or two before I shared my thoughts with you guys.


'High impact cream shadow stick that applies in a flash. Precision tip applicator and ultra soft formula glides on smoothly and won’t tug or pull lids for a subtle or intense look. High-shine and luminous finish.'

 The Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks are basic thick crayon-like pencils complete with colour co-ordinated end & a clear push-on lid. They are great for travel as the lids are secure & the pencils themselves are extremely light. The pencils are easy to hold & use when applying, they need to be sharpened & they don't fit into a normal sharpener, so if you don't already have one you need to get a pencil sharpener that has two sizes like this one from Barry M. I find they sharpen well, you don't waste to much product & they hold their shape well. I have 002 Bulletproof Beige, it is a warm-toned light golden shade - this shade is the perfect effortless everyday colour that would suit every skintone. The creamy formula glides on easily onto the lids & doesn't drag, scratch or irritate my eyes, I find it is easy to blend but it does set so you do have to be work more quickly. I'm not sure if it lasts for 24hours but it does last a really long time, the last time I used this I applied my make up at 9am & didn't take it off until about 11:30pm & it hadn't budged at all. I absolutely adore the shade, it really brightens my eyes & looks quite nice as a highlight. I will definitely be getting some more shades, in the UK there are four other shades to choose from - Purple, Blue, Black & Brown. America have three additional shades, White, Grey & Green which I hope they bring over to the UK soon as the grey & green look lovely.

I am incredibly impressed with the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks, I usually don't have the best luck with cream eyeshadow products but I absolutely adore this especially since we are actually having a Summer here in Wales.

Are you a fan of Rimmel? Do you love the Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric