Nip + Fab Shine Fix Mattifying Gel

Tuesday, 27 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
When I was on my spending ban I only slipped up once & that was because Asos had the Nip+Fab Party Rescue Set on offer for £8.50, I am totally ashamed that I slipped up mainly because I have only now started using it..I purchased it in April :/ It is no longer in stock on the Asos website so I'm not sure when/if you will be able to get it. I was going to review the whole set in one post but I have only been using one product regularly & that is the Nip+Fab Shine Fix.


'A light gel that removes + absorbs excess oil flow to control t-zone shine. Shine Fix contains: Microsponges to mattify & absorb excess surface oil, Seboclear purifies & deep cleans pores  & Nettle tones & balances skin.'

I have rather strange skin, I have dry skin but for one or two days I'll have oily skin & as we have been having super hot weather lately I want to keep the shine at bay. I have been using the shine fix every morning for about a week now & I thought it was finally time to share my thoughts with you.

 It comes packaged in a simple white tube with blue detailing, it has a tiny squeeze tip applicator so you can control how much product you dispense. It’s a sleek, thin tube, that is travel friendly.
The mattifying gel comes packaged in a simplistic white tube with blue detailing (as I’ve mentioned before with the Nip + Fab line, blue usually means “face” and green means “body”).  It has a tiny squeeze tip applicator so you can control how much product you need. It’s a sleek, thin tube, so it’s totally purse or pocket friendly! - See more at: http://www.beautezine.com/nip-fab-shine-fix-review-photos-swatches/#sthash.XedQIrDZ.dpuf
The mattifying gel comes packaged in a simplistic white tube with blue detailing (as I’ve mentioned before with the Nip + Fab line, blue usually means “face” and green means “body”).  It has a tiny squeeze tip applicator so you can control how much product you need. It’s a sleek, thin tube, so it’s totally purse or pocket friendly! - See more at: http://www.beautezine.com/nip-fab-shine-fix-review-photos-swatches/#sthash.XedQIrDZ.dpu
 Nip + Fab Shine Fix Shine Fix is a translucent gel which dries to a matte finish when applied to the skin. I personally like using this as more of a touch up product because even though it does mattify the skin & absorb excess oil really well, it doesn't last all day so I find it works better when it's touched up occasionally. The gel sinks in really quickly & doesn't leave a sticky/greasy residue on the skin, it works really well under & over make up & is unscented. I find that the gel has helped a lot with keeping the shine away & as you only need to use a tiny amount, it will last for a long time.

Are you a fan of Nip+Fab? What's your favourite way to keep the shine at bay?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric