Mua Lip Boom - It's A Situation

Monday, 12 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing a lipstick that I have recently added to my collection, Mua - It's A Situation - I have wanted this lipstick for such a long time & now that I have used it a few times I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


"Lipstick and highlighting gloss that creates fuller curvaceous lips for a dramatic illusion of volume."

 MUA Lip Boom's are duo ended lip products that have a matte lip shade at one end & a rather glittery highlighter/ lip gloss at the other end. The highlighter has a doe foot style applicator which picks up just enough product & at the end of the lipstick there is a very handy small pot of lipstick.  

It's a Situation is a really deep burgundy matte lipstick & the highlighter/lip gloss is a light almost lilac toned pink glitter based lip highlighter. I adore deep lip shades & this definitely enhances the shape of my lips but I just can't get on with the highlighter/lip gloss, it spreads evenly & has a gorgeous smell but there is far to much glitter & it has a very gritty texture. The lipstick however is amazing, it applies well & evenly with full opaque colour, Even though the lipstick is matte, it is comfortable to wear & doesn't dry the lips, stick to any horrid dry patches or make them stand out. The lipstick lasts for around 3-4 hours & fades evenly, it does have quite a strong vanilla scent but as soon as it's applied it a lot more subtle.

All in all I am really impressed with the Lip Boom range by Mua & would love them to come out with more shades.

The Lip Boom's retail at just £3 & have 6 shades to choose from.

Are you a fan of the Mua lip products?


2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Lovely blog!!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric