Fudge Urban Texture Blaster

Saturday, 24 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I always want to add a bit of extra texture to my hair so when I stumbled across the Texture Blaster by Fudge Urban I thought I'd give it a try as I was so impressed by the Sea Salt Spray [ read review here ] & the Miracle Moisture Stuff. [ review coming soon ] I have used it a couple of times now so I thought I would share my thoughts with you.


I have super thick, long, curly/wavy hair which seems to never want to hold any sort of volume for long periods of time, I leave the house with lovely hair that has lots of volume & texture & then by the time I come home my hair looks deflated. I'm already a huge fan of Fudge Urban & I have wanted to pick this up for a while now so as it was on offer in Superdrug for only £3.47 instead of £6.99..well..it would have been rude not to pick it up. This is great for when my hair is up or down, it adds an amazing amount of texture & volume to my hair that lasts all day but you do have to be light handed with this product as if you spray to much it can leave your hair looking a little greasy. I can now style my hair however I want without feeling like all the effort isn't worthwhile, I've used this spray on fishtail plaits, big messy buns & high ponytails & they have all looked so much better & lasted longer throughout the day. Like most Fudge Urban Products it has a quite strong coconut smell, it does become much more subtle throughout the day.

All in all, I am really impressed with the texture blaster & will definitely repurchase when this one runs out. 

Have you tried any products from Fudge Urban?


6 comments:

  1. I love Fudge products, they smell good and style hair fabulously!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are great, the packaging is amazing to. I love the vibrant orange shades (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at this today and thought I would try and find a review, so glad I found this. I love Fudge products just for the smell alone!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is great, let me know how you get on with it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their Salt Spray so i might have to check this out! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know how you get on with it, if you check it out (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric