Etude House Water Colour Blush - Apricot & Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - Orange

Friday, 23 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently been loving the selection of Korean beauty brands on Ebay & as I have heard so many great things about Etude House, I just couldn't resist picking some products up. I went for the Water Colour Blush - Apricot & the Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - Orange



Water Colour Blush - Apricot

I must admit that the main reason to why I bought this was because of the packaging, it comes in a acrylic paint style tube & the details are the same colour of the blush - it's adorable. I chose the shade apricot as I have been loving orange/coral shades, I may buy the lilac or coral shades soon as I think that they would be lovely for Summer. The blush has quite a watery texture, so the application & blending is much easier than a cream blush but this also means that you may squeeze to much product out. The blush is incredibly pigmented, you only need to use a tiny amount to achieve a lovely wash of colour. I purchased this blush for just under £5, you get 10ml of product & as they are quite small & have a secure lid they are perfect for travel.

 Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - Orange


 I also bought this because of the packaging, I adore candy canes so I couldn't resist adding this to my collection. I chose the orange flavour, as I have been loving all things orange lately. This tinted lip balm is amazing! It is incredibly moisturising, doesn't feel sticky & leaves a lovely orangy-red tint to the lips. The scent is quite strong but once applied it becomes much more subtle & it also tastes like oranges to. The tint lasts for quite a long time on the lips, it fades evenly & leaves a light stain on the lips after it has worn off. 

All in all I am incredibly impressed with Etude House & will definitely be buying more products.

Do you love Etude House? What are you favourite products?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ash!~ I'm not quite a fan of the EH water color blush, but the candy stick lip balm looks adorable (quite similar to Tonymoly's bunny bar haha)~ ^__^
    I think my favourite EH product is... their Blooming lipsticks? That's the first one to come in my head so haha~ n_n

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip balm is amazing, I don't understand why the UK doesn't have cute packaging like Etude House & TonyMoly aha

    Oooh, I haven't tried those. Will have to look to see if they are on Ebay (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric