Ciate Paint Pot - Sand Dune

Sunday, 4 August 2013



Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Ciate Paint Pot called Sand Dune. I actually got this from a blog sale for about £4-£5, I used it for the first time a few days ago, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on this lovely little polish.

'A glistening gold that screams modern charm. A river of gold that is uplifting and the perfect highlight to a tan.'

 I adore the Ciate packaging! It's a big bottle at 13.5ml, the curved shape & Ciate's signature bow look lovely. I like that the cap is longer as I find it easier to control the brush when applying the polish.

Sand Dune is a gorgeous glistening gold shade, the formula is quite thin but I only had to apply two coats to get a completely opaque finish, It applied smooth, even & it lasted on the nails for three days without chipping even without a topcoat. The shade looks amazing with pale skin & a little tan, I also think that this will be a shade I will be wearing all year round.

All in all, I am really impressed with this polish & I will definitely be trying out more of Ciate's polishes.

Have you tried this nail polish? Are you a fan of Ciate?



2 comments:

  1. I'm fairly new with Gold polishes, this looks to be more on the glittery side? I have one by models own that I absolutely adore, it's more of a metallic finish. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have a quite a bit of shimmer to it but once on the nails it is alot more subtle xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric