Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush

Wednesday, 14 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to review a much loved product that I have re purchased over & over again - Batiste Dry Shampoo. A all year round life saver, it comes in 9 different styles/scents & comes in a 50ml, 150ml, 200ml & a whopping 400ml can.


 Now I love three brands of dry shampoo & Batiste comes in second, I have the 50ml to take out & about with me - it is an amazing little product that has boosted my confidence countless times because of how amazing my hair looks after using it. I adore having the feeling of just washed hair, swishing & swaying about your shoulders, smelling amazing... Heaven! However, sometimes washing my hair is a bit a lot of a chore! I have naturally curly/wavy, thick, long locks & added to that the abuse of colouring & heated styling.. Well lets just say it does become quite unruly, so the thought of washing, drying & styling frequently makes me wish I had a personal stylist so he/she could deal with that mess & not to mention time to go very slow because my hair takes hours to dry even with a hairdryer. I don't like to wash my hair too often, no more that once every two days because otherwise it gets greasy very quickly & no one has time for that. So on the days when I don't wash my hair, this little guy comes out to freshen up & add a bit of texture to my locks. I give the can a good shake & spray it into my roots but apply sparingly because it can make your a hair look a little grey but as long as you massage it in well, it will dissapeer, onto on of the biggest things that I love about dry shampoo is the scent, I adore anything floral & fruity so when I first had a sniff of this - I may have possibly fallen in love aha. The scent isn't overpowering & once sprayed into the hair it becomes very subtle but I have had a few compliments that my hair is smelling nice/looking nice so it must be doing wonders.

What is your favourite brand of dry shampoo?

4 comments:

  1. I have tried a few brands of dry shampoo and nothing compares to Batiste, think I am addicted! They have just released some new varieties too :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the VO5 & Charles Worthington dry shampoo's but I have been reaching for the batiste one a lot more often lately. Oooh have they? I will have to have a look (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always keep a can of this at my boyfriends for when I stay and don't have time to wash it properly (mines really curly too!) Absolute lifesaver!

    Love your blog too :)

    Aimee x

    aimeeaim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take mine everywhere with me, its great for adding a bit of texture to. Don't know how I managed before trying dry shampoo aha

    Thank you (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric