Barry M Black Nail Art Pen

Saturday, 3 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been loving creating nail art looks lately, so when Barry M came out with their nail art pens I knew I had to get one. 


'
'Get creative with Barry M's Nail Art Pens! The extra fine tip and easy grip bottle allow you to design with ease.'

When you first get the pen the nib is white, you have to get a piece of scrap paper or any hard surface & pump the nib quite a few times for the 'ink' to come out, don't worry if it takes a while once it is completely covered, you don't have to do it ever again. I guess you're wondering why I've called it ink, It doesn't have the same consistency as regular nail polish, its a little bit runnier & flows very easily through the pen without having any lumps or bubbles. I am quite clumsy & sometimes my hands can shake quite a bit but I found it so easy to create some lovely nail looks, you do have to make sure your nail polish is completely dry or you may  scratch though the polish & ruin it. The pen is very easy to hold, feels sturdy & it is quite small so it is perfect size to fit into your bag or pack away for traveling. The 'ink' is incredibly pigmented, you only need to apply it once for the colour to be opaque & the 'ink' dries really quick so by the time you have started on the second hand the first hand is completely dry.

I am really impressed with the Barry M nail art pen, they are a decent price, amazing pigmented, easy to hold, perfect size for travel & the 'ink' dries really fast. 

You can get four colours, black, white, silver & pink. They retail at £4.99 each but Superdrug usually have 3 for 2 offers on. 

Have you tried the Barry M Nail Art Pens? What are your thoughts? Or do you have a different brand of nail art pens that you love?



4 comments:

  1. This post is really helpful as I was wondering if I should purchase this or not! thank you for the helpful tops:)
    Follow my fashion & beauty blog back?x
    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome Lovely (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must have this! i think i have a gold variation of this but the tip is too thick.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing (: Let me know what you think if you get it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric