Revlon Lip Butter - Tutti Fruiti

Thursday, 22 August 2013



'94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated. Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%'

 I must admit I had high expectations for this lip butter because nearly every youtube guru & beauty blogger was raving about them. Although it has taken me quite a long time to pick one up, I usually only stick to a clear lip balm & any coloured lip products I have, probably aren't as loved as they should be.

I adore the packaging, the case is colour coordinated with the shade of the lip butter, it is slightly clear but the same size & has the same quilted effect as the colourburst lipsticks. One of the features on the lip butter is that it has a clear top, so you can easily see what the shade looks like before purchasing. 

I have been loving orange shades lately, so I couldn't resist picking up Tutti Fruitti. I am really impressed with the pigmentation of the lip butter. The color payoff is just as amazing as an actual lipstick but is so moisturizing & buttery like a lip butter. My lips feel so hydrated & soft when I apply these, the colour lasts for about 2-3 hours but when it finally wears off I'm left with a gorgeous subtle stain. They are so easy to apply, I don't feel like I need to pay as much attention as I would when I use a lipstick & even though I was expecting a sheer wash of colour, the lip butters are buildable in to a more bold, bright wash of colour.
All in all, I adore the lip butters & will definitely be picking up more.

What shades have you tried? 

4 comments:

  1. It really is, I really want to try Candy Apple which is a Red/Orange shade (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Cherry Tart, Sweet Tart and Berry Smoothie <3 I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have been after berry smoothie for ages. They really are amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric