Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Cream

Thursday, 8 August 2013



This is the first Original Source product I have ever tried & to be quite honest, I have no idea why it has taken me this long. I love Vanilla & Raspberry milkshake & that is exactly what this shower cream smells like. The formula is silky smooth, my skin feels so soft, it creates a lovely lather so you only have to use a tiny amount & the scent lingers on the skin for hours after showering, it isn't overpowering but does make me want vanilla & raspberry milkshake every time I use it. It is a lovely shower cream & I can't wait to try other scents from Original Source. It retails for £2.29 but is usually on offer for £1.

What scents/products have you tried from the Original Source range?



2 comments:

  1. Oh my word I love the smell of this! My mum buys it every time it's on offer haha!
    Just to let you know I nominated you for The Liebster Award here! http://lacelipstickandme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scent really is amazing, I have made a list of all the other scent I want to get aha

    Thank you (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric