What I've Bought #6

Friday, 16 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have recently made a sneaky order on Superdrug & I am really excited about some of the products so I thought I'd share them with you. I will be doing a full review on some of these products so I'm not going to go into to much detail & I did order a few more products than this but they are for the swap I'm doing with Dani from Tales Of Beauty Past & if she reads this I don't want her to see her goodies as they are a surprise. (:


Maybelline Baby Lips - Hydrate.
 I was umm-ing & arrr-ing about this for quite a while because I didn't want to be disappointed as I have read so many great reviews. I decided to try Hydrate first as I'm always on the look out for great lip balms that help my dry lips. I haven't tried it yet as I have a few lip balms I would like to get through first.

 Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara.
I love trying new mascara's, I don't think I've found 'the one' yet. I've only ever tried one other Revlon mascara but I wasn't that impressed, I've used it twice now & so far I really like it. My lashes were super long & had an amazing amount of volume.

Models Own - Snowflakes.
I have wanted to try this nail polish for so long but for some reason I never got round to ordering one. I didn't know Superdrug stocked Models Own so as I was already making an order I thought why not. I tried it for the first time today & I absolutely love it! I used it over black nail polish & looked stunning. I'm kicking myself for not trying the models own range sooner & will definitely be picking up more.

Revlon Lip Butter - Tutti Fruiti.
Another product that I've wanted to try for a long time but as I don't usually wear lip products other than clear lip balm I didn't think I would use it much but as Superdrug were doing a 2for£10 offer I decided to pick it up as I was essentially getting it for free as the mascara was £10 by itself. Bargain! I have been loving orange shades lately so I picked up Tutti Fruiti, I have used it for the first time this morning & I really like it. The colour is amazing & my lips felt moisturised & soft.


Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polishes - Blackout & Winter Baby.
My black & white nail polish has run out so I wanted to get some more as I have been really into nail art lately. I decided on the Maybelline Colour Show Range as I already have two - a bright orange & yellow & I really like the quality. There was a 3for2 offer on Maybelline products so I got the Maybelline Baby Lips for free. I think a black & white nail polish are a must have in anyone's collection as they come in handy for so many this & look great with any colour.


Mua Clear Nail Polish.
My Barry M topcoat/basecoat is running out so I thought I would get a new one. I seem to be going through it really quickly so I wanted to get a cheaper alternative but without compromising on the quality. I really like Mua polishes & have five others in my collection. For only £1 you really can't go wrong.

That is everything I bought for myself from Superdrug, they have some great offers & has to be my no1 shop to buy beauty goodies.

Have you bought anything recently?


2 comments:

  1. Aaaa you have baby lips! I'm so jelous. I really want them :( I'm waiting until they come out in stores! :( haha.

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha, there was a 3for2 offer on Superdrug so I couldn't resist any longer. Aren't they in store yet? :/ I prefer buying online but hate waiting for the items to come aha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric