What I've Bought #7

Friday, 30 August 2013


 Hey Dolls.
I have recently made some sneaky purchases & as it was Mine & Matt's 2 year anniversary on the 28th I thought I would share what he bought me in this little post to.



When I spotted this in Boots, I couldn't say no. You get three mini Smashbox Primers - Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Lid Primer & Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer for only £14. Now that is definitely a bargain as all three full sized products would come to £61. I haven't tried any of these products yet but as I have read quite a few amazing reviews, I'll hopefully love them.

This is what Matt gave me for our anniversary, I am a huge Taylor Swift fan & I adore the original Wonderstuck perfume. It is a slightly sweeter fruity scent but like Wonderstruck it lasts all day & is perfect for Summer.

Coral Reef is a gorgeous orangey-red cream blush, I am yet to even swatch this but from the reviews I've read it is amazingly pigmented, easy to blend & perfect for Summer. Hopfully it will be worth the hype.

I have been lusting after this for so long, it is a gorgeous powdery blue shade with a tiny amount of shimmer. The formula is lovely, it applied evenly & streak free & has a lovely glossy finish.

 I adore mint..everything, I have a few mint polishes in my collection now but this one is so different. It is a gorgeous pale mint shade, it applied even & streak free in two fast drying coats & it has a subtle shine.

So that's everything beauty related that I picked up & my gift from Matt.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? Have you picked up any beauty/fragrance bargains lately? (: 


6 comments:

  1. They really are (: what are your favourite shades? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, the smashbox primer set looks so nice! I really need to buy me one of those. ;u;
    I've got Bikini So Teeny as well, but never used it! I'm now motivated to give it a go now, hahah. Thanks, Ash! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I try it out, I'll let you know if it is as good as it looks (:

    It is such a beautiful colour, it dries so quickly to. Do you have any other Essie shades? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your haul! The Smashbox primer set looks amazing! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a bargain, the products are great for travel & from the reviews I've read they are amazing (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric