Style & Makeup Crush - Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen

Sunday, 18 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I have been a huge fan of MK & Ashley for so long, I had their books, watched their films - Passport to Paris, Our Lips are Sealed, It Takes Two & a more recent one New York Minute etc. [ I say recent, it was released in 2004 ] I also had their beauty book & some of their perfumes. Now that they are adults I want their style, makeup & hair, they both always look so effortless & talk about flawless make up! 

I have chosen some of my favourite photos of the lovely Mary Kate & Ashley.

Images from google.

Are you a fan of MK & Ash? Who is your Beauty/Style Crush?


 

3 comments:

  1. Passport to Paris was my favourite film in my teen years! I think their style has changed so much since however. I love their 'toned down' looks more, they are much more wearable in every day!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MKA Olsen! :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle - They have lovely style & I adore how out there they are with their clothes (:

    Anthi - I think I'll always be a fan of the Olsen Twins (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric