Blog Sale Bargains #2

Monday, 26 August 2013


Hey Dolls.
I love a good blog sale especially when there are amazing bargains to be had. I recently picked up three nail polishes from a blog sale, I'm not sure who's it was as I googled it & opened about 10 aha.
Back to the polishes, I picked up Ciate - the glossip, Gosh - Peachy & the L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat. I think it came to under £10 with p+p, considering Ciate retail at £9 each - it was a huge bargain.



Ciate - The Glossip is a orange/coral shade, the formula is lovely, easy to apply & completely opaque in two fast drying, streak free coats.


Gosh - Peachy is a peachy/pale orange shade, the formula is quite thin, so you need two to three coats for it to be completely opaque & streak free, it dries pretty fast & has a lovely glossy finish.

L'Oreal - Confetti Top Coat is a clear polish with matte black & white particles. It dries quite quickly & look lovely on any nail polish shade.

Have you had any bargains this week? 


6 comments:

  1. I am so in love with the confetti nail polish! I just picked up one of the Barry M confetti nail polishes and I'm obsessed!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten around the trying the Barry M ones yet, what is the formula like? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great, not gloopy at all, I'm always worried with polishes like that they will be gloopy. They are really quick drying too!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I may have to pick a few up (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. the loreal nail polish is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lovely (: looks lovely on so many shades (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric