What's In My 'Out & About' Makeup Bag

Tuesday, 2 July 2013


Hey Dolls.
Today I am going to be showing you what I carry around in my 'out & about' makeup bag. I have recently changed my bag from the Remington leopard print make up bag to this Barry M cosmetic bag that I found while cleaning my room, it is quite a bit smaller but it is incredibly roomy & fits everything I need so I don't pack it full of bits that I'm probably not going to even use throughout the day. 

 Three huge must have for me is mouthwash, toothpaste & a mini toothbrush as I like to make sure my breath smells nice & fresh & my teeth are clean throughout the day. I don't always have these specific brands, I usually just have a look in the travel mini section in superdrug or on their website & pick up any one. The Oral-B toothpaste was actually a sample & I really do like it, it gives that amazing minty fresh feeling & it has lasted for so long.


Another must have for me is my Lush lip scrub & a lip balm or lip butter of some sort, just incase I have dry or chapped lips. I am currently using the Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip butter & the Figs & Rouge Cherry & Vanilla Balm. I like having more than one with me just to have a bit of verity & I am trying to use up some of my lip products as I have quite a few that pretty much do the same thing.

I am constantly worried that I don't smell as good as I did when I walked out of the house, so I have to have a mini perfume or a body splash in my bag with me at all times, I have recently been wearing Taylor Swift Wonderstruck non stop so I have been touching up with this throughout the day. I much prefer it to a body splash as it takes up less room & I don't run the risk of poisoning anyone near me as I use a lot.. Oops!

 I normally don't take any make up products with me but lately I have really been feeling like my lashes need a boost throughout the day so I have been keeping my Maybelline mascara in my 'out & about' bag, it is an incredible mascara & it doesn't take up that much space.

A mirror is definitely a must have, otherwise I'll end up using the reflection on my phone to try & make sure my make up still looks fresh & then I just get weird looks aha. I got this one from forever 21 quite a long time ago & it is probably the best mirror I've ever used. 

These three items have only recently made it into my bag but I really do think they are an essential if you have a stray brow hair or you have just broken a nail & it needs filing or is just a lost cause & needs to be clipped off.

The last thing I keep in my 'out & about' makeup bag is blotting sheets, I occasionally get a little shiny & these are prefect for taking that away without budging your makeup & they don't leave any residue either. Perfect!

 So that's everything I keep in my 'out & about' makeup bag. I hope you enjoyed reading this & I would love to know what your bag essentials are, so leave me a comment below. (:


2 comments:

  1. Such an organised little bag, prepared for everything! I really need to pick up some Lush Lip Scrub!

    Love your blog, followed ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually also have a hand sanitiser aswell but I've misplaced it :/
    It's amazing & lasts for so long, let me know what you think if you pick it up (:

    Thank you lovely (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric