7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Tuesday, 23 July 2013


Hey Dolls.
I quite like to do tags so when I spotted this one floating around I thought it would be a fun tag to do :)


1. GREED: 
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? 
The most inexpensive beauty item is the Maybelline Mono Eyeshadow I got of Fragrance Direct for 75p.

What is your most expensive?
I don't spend a lot on make up products so I think my most expensive is probably the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer which is around £10.

2. WRATH: 

What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation, its just one of those products that make your skin look flawless one day but then a couple of weeks later it looks horrid. It is an amazing foundation but it doesn't always give me the same result.

What product has been the hardest to get?
EOS lip balms! I have wanted to try one for so long but I can't really justify spending £5.99 or more on a lip balm especially since I have read quite a few reviews saying it does nothing for the lips etc but I was on a blog sale kick & I found someone selling a EOS Lipbalm in Lemon Drop for £3 that has never been used so I figured that I probably won't find that deal again.

3. GLUTTONY:

 What are your most delicious beauty products?
Bourjois Bronzing Powder, it has an amazing chocolate scent & Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter which smells & tastes like After Eights. Yum!

4. SLOTH: 

What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Lining my upper lash line with liquid eyeliner, I used to do it everyday but lately I really can't be bothered as it takes quite a bit of concentration as I'm quite clumsy.

5. PRIDE: 

What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Mascara, it is the only product that I have to apply everyday. My lashes are very fair & my eyes look a little on the small side when I haven't got mascara on.

6. LUST: 

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I'm not really sure what this has to do with the rest of the tag but I like the attributes my boyfriend has: he’s handsome, thoughtful, funny & smart.

7. ENVY: 

What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Probably something from Mac or Benefit, I have wanted to try something from them for a while but as they are both quite pricey I can't really justify it.

Have you done this tag? Leave me the link in the comments so I can have a little read (:



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for such an interesting read, Ash! I also can't justify spending os much for MAC products, it's crazy! *__* I would love to receive some MAC brushes as gifts hehe.

    You've got such a lovely blog, did you draw the pictures yourself? ^_^

    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: Mac brushes are so pricey, they look incredible but I'm sure I could part with the money for a brush haha

    Thank you (: No, I didn't. A lovely blogger called RobynMakesThings drew them for me (:

    Your welcome (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I may have to do it myself :)
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you (: Leave me a link if you do this tag (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric