Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar

Friday, 26 July 2013


Hey dolls. 
 I am seriously loving Korean Beauty Products lately. The packaging is incredible & the quality is amazing. I have read so many great reviews about Korean/Japanese products & until I found some brands on Ebay I wasn't sure how I would be able to get my hands on them. The item I was most excited to try is the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar, I ended up ordering 05 Juicy Peach & it has quickly become first place on my favourite lip products list.



 I adore bunnies & when I first saw this I may have squealed with delight, I very much doubt any lip product could get cuter than this.
 I must admit, I did buy this purely for the packaging but when I tried it for the first time, I couldn't believe how amazing the quality is. The formula is very moisturising & glides onto the lips beautifully. Juicy Peach is a lovely peachy pink shade - it looks very natural on the lips, giving a delicate wash of colour. They are very easy to use on the go & are super hydrating. Most importantly, they leave my lips feeling smooth & add a subtle glossy finish. They last for about 2-3 hours, like an average lip balm. I can honestly say I'm pretty happy with that.



 What Korean brands do you love? Have you tried this gloss bar? What are your thought? 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review - I've tried these bunny bars as well, and I absolutely adore the packaging! I'm pretty sure Juicy peach is one of my favourites, hah. But after I got used to the packaging, my bunny bars are shoved away in the corner of my drawer. I never use them anymore! ;n;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any Korean Beauty Products, my mum got given some face masks as a gift though!

    Love the packaging!!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. June - They really are amazing, I have had mine in my 'out & about' make up bag since I got it. It is such a lovely colour/scent (:

    Stevie - You really should, such amazing quality. Ebay stock tons of Korean beauty brands, at great affordable prices. What are the brand of the face masks? Need some new ones (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at these last night and was going to order one cause I love the packaging as well but wasn't sure! I definitely am going to now! You have persuaded me hahah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha they really are amazing, definitely worth the money (: I am going to order a few more next payday. The packaging is definitely a bonus, I keep mine at the front of my drawer just so I can look at it everyday aha xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric