Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser - Dry Skin

Saturday, 27 July 2013


 Hey Dolls.
I hate moisturing my body with a hardcore passion so when I found out that Nivea have brought out a product that makes moisturising less of a chore, it needed to be in my life. So without further ado.. Introducing Nivea’s In-Shower Body Moisturiser.

'Discover the new and convenient way to moisturise with the first In-Shower Body Moisturiser from Nivea. The skin conditioning formula is applied straight after cleansing in the shower and instantly rinsed off to reveal soft and silky feeling skin. No need to wait, the formula is instantly absorbed into wet skin so you can just get dressed and go!'

But the big question is, does it actually work? In short, the answer is yes. The formula is very thick & creamy, it smooths over the skin with ease & when it comes in contact with water it glides off without leaving a greasy residue on the skin. My skin feels soft, nourished & hydrated but after a while my dry skin is on its war path & my skin feels like it hasn't been moisterised at all. I am quite disappointed with this product, even though it is a brilliant idea - it just doesn't feel as lovely or last as long as a body butter would.

Have you tried the In Shower Moisturiser by Nivea? What are your thoughts? 



5 comments:

  1. It was absolutely rubbish for me :(

    Beauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need this in my life! thanks for sharing this product.. i hate moisturizing as well

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talisa - I really wanted it to be amazing, I'm glad I got it while it was on offer. Probably going to give it to my mum/sister. Will check it out, love a good blogsale (:

    Spoonful Of Diamonds - moisturising is probably the biggest chore for me, shame this didn't work for me. Would have been a life saver.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ♥ your blog. You are amazing blogger :))
    Feel free to my blog:
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric