Magazine Freebie - Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner

Monday, 15 July 2013


Hey Dolls.
I adore eyeliner pens - they are much easier to use than the original liquid eyeliner's so when I saw Marie Claire freebie of the month was a Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner, I couldn't resist in picking it up. Plus it was only £2.50 instead of the usual £3.80 - Bargain! I do love my Collection 2000 Extreme 24hour felt liner but I am always on the look out for something better - if it even exists. (:


A little review of the Magazine.
I found this magazine to be more full of adverts than interesting content, there is this one article about teen cowgirls but other than that, if there wasn't a product with it - it would have been a waste of money. I don't want to be to harsh, as I'm sure a lot of people put an amazing amount of time & effort into the magazine but it just wasn't my cup of tea.


The eyeliner.
 The Eyeko liner looks & feels very sleek & expensive & it fits perfectly into the hand. The nib itself is beautifully thin, helps create flawless simple eyeliner looks or even a sultry cat eye or flick, the colour is a very black & glides on like a dream but for staying power, its not so great - I have slightly oily eyelids & with this boiling weather aswell the eyeliner doesn't stand a chance, it starts to fade & smudge about an hour or so after. I have read so many great reviews on this eyeliner & as it costs £8-£10 originally, I really did expect it to be amazing.

Have you tried this eyeliner? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric