Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Wednesday, 24 July 2013


Hey dolls.
I have finally jumped on the bandwagon & purchased the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I very rarely use concealer but recently I've had a few blemishes my foundation wasn't covering so I thought I'd see if this concealer lives up to the hype.

 'Ultimate wear concealer which conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. It is transfer proof and water resistant for full and long lasting coverage, and provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin.'
 
The concealer is packaged in a clear basic tube, it makes it easier to see if you have the right shade for your skintone, I do find that the writing on the concealer rubs of really easily through daily wear & tear. It has a twist off lid which contains a doe foot applicator, I find it to be the perfect size to apply the concealer to hard to reach areas [sides of the nose, under the eyes etc ] & it collects the right amount of product for one application. The consistency of the concealer is quite thick but really creamy which makes it incredibly easy to blend. It does an amazing job of concealing dark circles & hiding any red patches, spots & other blemishes. I can't say whether it lasts for 16 hours as I have not worn it for that long but it does last really well on the skin all day & I may only have to touch up once during the evening depending on if my blemishes are really bad that day. It is the best long wearing concealer I have ever tried & I can definitely say that it is worth the hype.

 It comes in 4 shades to suit a variety of skin colours. I chose the Fair shade for my skin as I am super pale. It retails at £4.19 which I think is very reasonable considering how amazing the quality is.

Have you tried the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer? What are your thoughts? What is your holy grail concealer?


11 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try this but still using Benefit Fake Up. Such a bargain at just over £4!

    Great Review!

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing (:
    I have wanted to try that for a while but it is quite pricey, is it any good?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing! I want to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is (:
    Let me know what you think if you try it (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seen this raved about so much, for that price I have to try it! Btw love your blog, the layout is so cute! :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it and it is a great concealer, but the colours aren't great for darker skin tones. It just about works for me. I think it's time they add more shades!
    Btw I'm loving your blog! Followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren - It really is an amazing concealer, let me know what you think if you do try it (: Thank you xoxo

    Amina - That's a shame, it would be great if they added more shades. Thank you (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i heard so many great reviews about this concealer and i bought it. at first i thought it was ok but not amazing, but after about a week, when i applied it it turned a grey colour and leaked everywhere! i think i may have had a bad batch because my sister bought one at the exact same time and had the same issues. i was very disappointed but i think i might buy another one and see if its any better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry yours turned out like that :/ I hope you have better luck next time you purchase it (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a good concealer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is, I usually don't wear concealer but I haven't been able to go a day without using this. It covers my blemishes/dark circles like a dream xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric