What I've Bought #4

Monday, 22 July 2013


Hey Dolls.
I received my order from Kukee today, I broke a bracelet & lost a ring so I thought it would be a great time to re purchase the items or add something new to my collection. I was going to wait until I had a few more bits & pieces to show you before doing a haul but I just love the items so much I couldn't wait. (:




The Aztec Triangle Ring & The Studded Spike Friendship Bracelet are a re purchase, they are two of my most worn pieces & are such great quality. The Acrylic Druzy Ring is a new addition to my collection, it is so beautiful & a bargain at only £2.50.

Have you purchased anything from Kukee lately? What is your favourite jewelry piece?


2 comments:

  1. I love kukee! I did a haul from them a while ago, they have such nice jewellery x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, they really are amazing & so affordable. (: Most of my favourite jewellery are from Kukee now (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric